Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) play a crucial role in ensuring accuracy throughout the manufacturing process and certifying that all products and services meet or exceed customer requirements.
QUALITY DEPARTMENT ACHIEVING GOALS
Bowe Machine Company is proud to be one of the first companies in the state of Iowa to become certified to ISO 9001:2015, the most current standard. ISO 9001 evaluates whether a company’s Quality Management System is appropriate and effective, while forcing it to identify and implement improvements. The achievement of an ISO 9001 certification is a milestone in demonstrating to our customers that we have implemented a reliable system of producing and delivering products and services. Our focus is twofold: providing consistent products and services; and continual improvement in processes leading to better results (i.e., reduced scrap and increased efficiency).
See more in our official announcement HERE
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) Capacity: 40 x 60 x 26″ with accuracy of 3 Microns overall
- Brown & Sharpe manual Coordinate Measuring Machine Capacity: 20 x 18 x 16″
- Gage Track Calibration System for internal, external tracking per ANSI/NCSL Z540
SYSTEM PERFORMANCE METRICS:
- QT9 Quality Management Software
- Lean Initiatives
- FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis)
- Root Cause Analysis is used within our manufacturing system